Back Pain • Neck Pain
Auto Accident • Sports Injury
Chiropractic care is like building a house – certain things have to happen in a particular order in order for everything to stand strong and work correctly. When building a house, if you tried to put up your walls before you had a solid foundation, your walls would be weak and eventually collapse. If you tried to put on your roof before the walls were ready, you would run into the same problem. The same is true for your body. Your body has to go through a particular plan of care in order to repair itself correctly and fully. There are three general phases of chiropractic care:
If you are in pain when you come into our office, the first objective is to help get your symptoms under control. Depending on the severity of your problem, it is typical to need care 2-3 times per week for 2-4 weeks.
During the corrective care phase, muscles and other tissues are allowed to heal more completely, thereby helping prevent injury. It is typical to need care to correct your spine into the position it was intended to be in over a period of 3 months to 1 year depending on your overall health and the severity of your problem.
Once your body has fully healed, it is important to come in for periodic adjustments to avoid problems in the future. Usually, this only requires a quick visit to the chiropractor 2-4 times per month, based on your lifestyle and goals.
We have helped our patients with:
• Back and Neck Pain
• Headache / Migraines
• Postural Deformities
• Shoulder Pain
• Trouble Sleeping
• Low Metabolism
• High Blood Pressure
• Acid Reflux / GERD
• Plantar Fasciitis
• Frozen Shoulder
• Disc Herniation
- It is your responsibility to call our office if you will be more than 10 minutes early or late. This is the only way to stay on track with your healing schedule.
- If you are sick, it is especially important to make your visit. The adjustment will help boost your immune system by 200%.
- If you miss a visit for any reason, make it up within 24 hours. When you miss a visit without making it up, you can reverse your progress by one week.
- If you miss 3 visits without calling to reschedule, we will unfortunately have to dismiss you from care.
- If you do not complete your care or you are dismissed from care, you would only be charged for the care you received and any used home equipment, thus voiding your care plan discount. The retail cost per visit would be applied to all used visits. Any outstanding fees would be due at that time. If a credit is owed, we will finalize your reimbursement within 7 days.
- We extend our FREE chiropractic consultation offer to your immediate family members within the next two weeks
- We have time set aside on the schedule for your convenience.
- We will always ask for referrals and “Who do you know that we can help?” in regards to care in our office. We are on a mission to transform our community, and we can’t do it without your help.
During Your Visit
- We encourage you not to bring your cell phones to the office and use this time to disconnect, relax and heal. If you choose to bring your cell phones with you, we recommend listening to meditation or your favorite book with headphones.
- If your children are under care or you bring them into the office, please make sure to keep them with you at all times, for their safety. Our office and traction equipment are not child-proof.
- During your treatment if you have any specific questions, the doctors are available via email and will answer your questions within 24 hours.
- There are a few doctors in our clinic. One of them will always be available for your care.